On a weekend I know I have a lot going on, I like to make sure my hair is nicely blown-out ahead of time, so that I save time when getting ready the rest of the weekend. Most of the time I blow dry my own hair, but this weekend I decided to get it done at the drybar because I know they do an awesome job and my hairstyles end up lasting longer. Above is a video with my sped-up process of getting ready for the weekend (daytime). All products and links mentioned below.
After my hair is complete, I’ll go home and get started on my makeup routine. First thing I do is prep my skin.
2) Next I went in with my StudioSkin Foundation by Smashbox in the shade 2.2. I used a small stippling brush from MAC to apply the foundation all over my skin, then I blended it all together with my pro Beauty Blender sponge.
3) I then began to conceal with the MUF Ultra HD Concealer in Y23 under my eyes, on my lids, and on any blemishes I had. I first apply with my fingers to warm the product up, then I blend with my Beauty Blender. I immediately set my concealer and foundation with a light layer of the Coverfx Light Loose Powder, to lock all the creams in place.
4) I contour with my Benefit Hoola bronzer, then I warm my skin with the Surreal Bronze Light shade in my Hourglass Marble Powder set. I then highlighted the tip of my nose with the NARS Dual Intensity Blush (highlight shade) in Craving.
5) Next I used the Milani Luminoso Baked Blush to give my cheeks a coral-rose flush. Once I finish, I blend all the powders together with a fluffy stippling brush to make sure there aren’t any harsh lines.
6) For eyeshadow I like to keep it simple in the day. I used the Dose of Colors Eyescream palette, and applied the color Sherbert all over my lids with my finger. Then I blended the shade Cone in my crease to make everything pretty and seamless.
7) I lightly filled in and set my brows with the Benefit Gimme Brow in number 3, then lightened them with 3D BROWtones Eyebrow Enhancer. Once my brows were finished I layered a couple coats of mascara with the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (the best!).